During summer, there is nothing as refreshing as an ice-cold wine spritzer. I’ve been indulging in them a little too often on our holiday by the coast and I thought I’d share my favourite recipe for this delicious drink with you.
I usually use Moscato for my spritzers as I’m quite obsessed with it at the moment but rosé makes for a welcome change plus it gives your spritzer the prettiest of pink hues. I add a few pomegranate rubies for some festive flair and the end result is a drink that you can, probably, drink too many of, too easily!
- 500ml (16.91 fluid ounces) rose wine of your choice
- 250ml (8.45 fluid ounces) soda water
- pomegranate rubies
- Combine the wine and soda water.
- Place a few ice cubes and pomegranate rubies in the bottom of your serving glass.
- Pour over the spritzer and serve immediately.